XWL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XWL

A wii league for Madden 09

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» I will take any
my bet for the regular season Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 2:50 am by brett1994

» I would like to join
my bet for the regular season Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 6:23 pm by willerd100

» TEAMS.....
my bet for the regular season Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 7:37 am by willerd100

» Can i join?
my bet for the regular season Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 8:19 am by Masonjar

» Leaving xwl..
my bet for the regular season Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 11:26 am by Keyholder

» Waiting List
my bet for the regular season Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 6:42 am by IdgKdg

» Im leaving
my bet for the regular season Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 7:29 am by ljsoulja23

» withdrawing
my bet for the regular season Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 5:17 am by hoffy

» week 5 results
my bet for the regular season Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 8:58 am by Guest

Top posters
Keyholder
my bet for the regular season Vote_lcapmy bet for the regular season Voting_barmy bet for the regular season Vote_rcap 
Ian43
my bet for the regular season Vote_lcapmy bet for the regular season Voting_barmy bet for the regular season Vote_rcap 
hugemetsfan99
Pittguy2
jpfurry34
jungle09
kfied
bdhobbs1
riptide
BanguFC
ESPN
Poll
Use injured players?
Yes
my bet for the regular season Vote_lcap68%my bet for the regular season Vote_rcap
 68% [ 25 ]
No
my bet for the regular season Vote_lcap32%my bet for the regular season Vote_rcap
 32% [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 37

my bet for the regular season

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BanguFC

Number of posts : 13
EA persona : BanguFC
Team : Raiders
XWL Cash :
my bet for the regular season Left_bar_bleue40 / 10040 / 100my bet for the regular season Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-31

my bet for the regular season Empty
PostSubject: my bet for the regular season   my bet for the regular season Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 6:26 am

50 XC says I go 14-2 or better in this league regular season
Back to top Go down
Ian43
Admin

Number of posts : 72
EA persona : Ian43
Team : Giants
XWL Cash :
my bet for the regular season Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100my bet for the regular season Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-18

my bet for the regular season Empty
PostSubject: Re: my bet for the regular season   my bet for the regular season Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 7:18 am

I'd have to look at your schedule i might call you on this one bangu
Back to top Go down
https://xwiileague.forumotion.com

my bet for the regular season
Page 1 of 1