XWL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XWL

A wii league for Madden 09

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» I will take any
remove me from the league please Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 2:50 am by brett1994

» I would like to join
remove me from the league please Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 6:23 pm by willerd100

» TEAMS.....
remove me from the league please Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 7:37 am by willerd100

» Can i join?
remove me from the league please Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 8:19 am by Masonjar

» Leaving xwl..
remove me from the league please Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 11:26 am by Keyholder

» Waiting List
remove me from the league please Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 6:42 am by IdgKdg

» Im leaving
remove me from the league please Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 7:29 am by ljsoulja23

» withdrawing
remove me from the league please Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 5:17 am by hoffy

» week 5 results
remove me from the league please Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 8:58 am by Guest

Top posters
Keyholder
remove me from the league please Vote_lcapremove me from the league please Voting_barremove me from the league please Vote_rcap 
Ian43
remove me from the league please Vote_lcapremove me from the league please Voting_barremove me from the league please Vote_rcap 
hugemetsfan99
Pittguy2
jpfurry34
jungle09
kfied
bdhobbs1
riptide
BanguFC
ESPN
Poll
Use injured players?
Yes
remove me from the league please Vote_lcap68%remove me from the league please Vote_rcap
 68% [ 25 ]
No
remove me from the league please Vote_lcap32%remove me from the league please Vote_rcap
 32% [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 37

remove me from the league please

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
reek

Number of posts : 7
EA persona : reek
XWL Cash :
remove me from the league please Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100remove me from the league please Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-23

remove me from the league please Empty
PostSubject: remove me from the league please   remove me from the league please Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 11:57 pm

I'm the only person in a division where the other three players have yet to play a single game. I've gotten a team I actually want to play in the AWL and im just going to play over there.
Back to top Go down
yizzle24

Number of posts : 1
EA persona : yizzl3
Team : Ravens
XWL Cash :
remove me from the league please Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100remove me from the league please Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: remove me from the league please   remove me from the league please Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 2:57 am

please remove me as well, i dont have any time to play anymore
Back to top Go down
Ian43
Admin

Number of posts : 72
EA persona : Ian43
Team : Giants
XWL Cash :
remove me from the league please Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100remove me from the league please Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: remove me from the league please   remove me from the league please Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 3:15 am

yizzle 24 u were never in the league and reek idk why you would want to quit man. If u play ur games that is great and if the other players dont its thier fault. This happens in every league even the NWL, why would it be different at the AWL?
Back to top Go down
https://xwiileague.forumotion.com
reek

Number of posts : 7
EA persona : reek
XWL Cash :

Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: remove me from the league please   remove me from the league please Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 9:48 am

On second thought I don't want to dick over a league thats just starting to get going and since I signed up I will play out the rest of the season if thats cool. Just got a little frustrated with trying to get some of my games played. Embarassed

Perhaps we should have a scheduling forum or something where players can set somewhat more concrete times to play one another? Or mabe the "home" team should be required to offer the other team a few different times and dates and have the away team pick which time is best for them? I dunno just throwing a few suggestions out there that might get the league going, I just want to see games played!
Back to top Go down
Pittguy2

Number of posts : 48
EA persona : Pittguy2
Team : New York Jets
XWL Cash :
remove me from the league please Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100remove me from the league please Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: I'm have to leave as well..   remove me from the league please Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 9:50 am

I am very sorry to say but I am not going to be a team owner anymore.... I may still come on site but I would not like a team. I got a 360 and I play lot of sports and don't have time to play anymore. Anybody who has Xbox Live if you want to you can PM me. I may be a team owner for Madden 10...

Srry.... Crying or Very sad

Byee!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: remove me from the league please   remove me from the league please Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

remove me from the league please
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
XWL :: The Inagural Season :: Team Sign ups-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com