XWL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XWL

A wii league for Madden 09

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» I will take any
bdhobbs1 withdraws from the league Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 2:50 am by brett1994

» I would like to join
bdhobbs1 withdraws from the league Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 6:23 pm by willerd100

» TEAMS.....
bdhobbs1 withdraws from the league Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 7:37 am by willerd100

» Can i join?
bdhobbs1 withdraws from the league Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 8:19 am by Masonjar

» Leaving xwl..
bdhobbs1 withdraws from the league Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 11:26 am by Keyholder

» Waiting List
bdhobbs1 withdraws from the league Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 6:42 am by IdgKdg

» Im leaving
bdhobbs1 withdraws from the league Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 7:29 am by ljsoulja23

» withdrawing
bdhobbs1 withdraws from the league Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 5:17 am by hoffy

» week 5 results
bdhobbs1 withdraws from the league Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 8:58 am by Guest

Top posters
Keyholder
bdhobbs1 withdraws from the league Vote_lcapbdhobbs1 withdraws from the league Voting_barbdhobbs1 withdraws from the league Vote_rcap 
Ian43
bdhobbs1 withdraws from the league Vote_lcapbdhobbs1 withdraws from the league Voting_barbdhobbs1 withdraws from the league Vote_rcap 
hugemetsfan99
Pittguy2
jpfurry34
jungle09
kfied
bdhobbs1
riptide
BanguFC
ESPN
Poll
Use injured players?
Yes
bdhobbs1 withdraws from the league Vote_lcap68%bdhobbs1 withdraws from the league Vote_rcap
 68% [ 25 ]
No
bdhobbs1 withdraws from the league Vote_lcap32%bdhobbs1 withdraws from the league Vote_rcap
 32% [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 37

bdhobbs1 withdraws from the league

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bdhobbs1

Number of posts : 15
XWL Cash :
bdhobbs1 withdraws from the league Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100bdhobbs1 withdraws from the league Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-19

bdhobbs1 withdraws from the league Empty
PostSubject: bdhobbs1 withdraws from the league   bdhobbs1 withdraws from the league Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 7:56 am

I am sorry, but I need to withdraw from the league, see you for Madden 2010.
Back to top Go down
kyman

Number of posts : 6
XWL Cash :
bdhobbs1 withdraws from the league Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100bdhobbs1 withdraws from the league Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: bdhobbs1 withdraws from the league   bdhobbs1 withdraws from the league Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 8:02 am

see ya bdhobbs we will miss u
Back to top Go down
InfEight

Number of posts : 4
XWL Cash :
bdhobbs1 withdraws from the league Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100bdhobbs1 withdraws from the league Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: bdhobbs1 withdraws from the league   bdhobbs1 withdraws from the league Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 11:08 am

since hobbs is leaving, can i get the colts instead of the pats. See ya hobbs, GL in ur future
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bdhobbs1 withdraws from the league   bdhobbs1 withdraws from the league Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

bdhobbs1 withdraws from the league
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
XWL :: League Talk :: Important Announcements-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com