XWL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XWL

A wii league for Madden 09

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» I will take any
Players to avoid, cheaters, glitchers, etc Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 2:50 am by brett1994

» I would like to join
Players to avoid, cheaters, glitchers, etc Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 6:23 pm by willerd100

» TEAMS.....
Players to avoid, cheaters, glitchers, etc Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 7:37 am by willerd100

» Can i join?
Players to avoid, cheaters, glitchers, etc Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 8:19 am by Masonjar

» Leaving xwl..
Players to avoid, cheaters, glitchers, etc Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 11:26 am by Keyholder

» Waiting List
Players to avoid, cheaters, glitchers, etc Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 6:42 am by IdgKdg

» Im leaving
Players to avoid, cheaters, glitchers, etc Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 7:29 am by ljsoulja23

» withdrawing
Players to avoid, cheaters, glitchers, etc Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 5:17 am by hoffy

» week 5 results
Players to avoid, cheaters, glitchers, etc Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 8:58 am by Guest

Top posters
Keyholder
Players to avoid, cheaters, glitchers, etc Vote_lcapPlayers to avoid, cheaters, glitchers, etc Voting_barPlayers to avoid, cheaters, glitchers, etc Vote_rcap 
Ian43
Players to avoid, cheaters, glitchers, etc Vote_lcapPlayers to avoid, cheaters, glitchers, etc Voting_barPlayers to avoid, cheaters, glitchers, etc Vote_rcap 
hugemetsfan99
Pittguy2
jpfurry34
jungle09
kfied
bdhobbs1
riptide
BanguFC
ESPN
Poll
Use injured players?
Yes
Players to avoid, cheaters, glitchers, etc Vote_lcap68%Players to avoid, cheaters, glitchers, etc Vote_rcap
 68% [ 25 ]
No
Players to avoid, cheaters, glitchers, etc Vote_lcap32%Players to avoid, cheaters, glitchers, etc Vote_rcap
 32% [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 37

Players to avoid, cheaters, glitchers, etc

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
bdhobbs1

Number of posts : 15
XWL Cash :
Players to avoid, cheaters, glitchers, etc Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Players to avoid, cheaters, glitchers, etc Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-19

Players to avoid, cheaters, glitchers, etc Empty
PostSubject: Players to avoid, cheaters, glitchers, etc   Players to avoid, cheaters, glitchers, etc Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 3:31 pm

PATSDYNASTY

Deep User Catch Zig Zag Bombs to Moss almost the entire game, it was pretty easy to stop him once I figured out what to do.

He also kicks off high and tries to recover the kickoff before your player gets a chance to even catch it, he will kick it high and run to your 40 and attempt to catch the kickoff. I stopped that too by calling Fair Catches, so then he squibbed kicked it, he never kicked off normal.

He wasn't good at defending the deep pass, so I just went deep on him, LOL

I was up 35-21 at halftime, I received the second half kickoff and he did that kickoff thing again, and I got a 20 yard run to his 40 and I began to become Farmer Hobbs by Milking the Clock. It pissed him off and he quit.

What a Maroon, like Bugs Bunny says!

I'd like all of you to go out there and beat this guy and show him the XWL guys are better than him.
Back to top Go down
jungle09

Number of posts : 21
XWL Cash :
Players to avoid, cheaters, glitchers, etc Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100Players to avoid, cheaters, glitchers, etc Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Players to avoid, cheaters, glitchers, etc   Players to avoid, cheaters, glitchers, etc Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 9:10 pm

LOL
Back to top Go down
hugemetsfan99

hugemetsfan99

Number of posts : 51
EA persona : hugemetsfan
Mario Kart wii code : 189116363919
Team : Carolina Panthers
XWL Cash :
Players to avoid, cheaters, glitchers, etc Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Players to avoid, cheaters, glitchers, etc Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Players to avoid, cheaters, glitchers, etc   Players to avoid, cheaters, glitchers, etc Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 3:01 am

AVOID BANGU FC cause one time we agreed to FQ because we were using sucky teams and I could only play for 30 min so we had to FQ
I used the Dolfins i think like OVERALL 70 and he used the Raiders OVerall 71
so he was winning by alot cause i thought we were just playing for fun after the serious 71-68 that he won (shootout LOL) and we were gonna FQ but he didnt FQ so i had to shut down my wii and get the Lose because i had a show to watch at 10 ET so Bangu FC didnt keep his word on the FQ and therefore is a player to avoid....
Back to top Go down
BanguFC

Number of posts : 13
EA persona : BanguFC
Team : Raiders
XWL Cash :
Players to avoid, cheaters, glitchers, etc Left_bar_bleue40 / 10040 / 100Players to avoid, cheaters, glitchers, etc Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Players to avoid, cheaters, glitchers, etc   Players to avoid, cheaters, glitchers, etc Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 6:15 am

raiders are 69 overall. LOL good try
Back to top Go down
ShellShock

ShellShock

Number of posts : 7
EA persona : ShellShock
Mario Kart wii code : 2235-1939-6670
Team : 49ers
XWL Cash :
Players to avoid, cheaters, glitchers, etc Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100Players to avoid, cheaters, glitchers, etc Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Players to avoid, cheaters, glitchers, etc   Players to avoid, cheaters, glitchers, etc Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 9:27 am

bdhobbs1 wrote:
PATSDYNASTY

Deep User Catch Zig Zag Bombs to Moss almost the entire game, it was pretty easy to stop him once I figured out what to do.

He also kicks off high and tries to recover the kickoff before your player gets a chance to even catch it, he will kick it high and run to your 40 and attempt to catch the kickoff. I stopped that too by calling Fair Catches, so then he squibbed kicked it, he never kicked off normal.

He wasn't good at defending the deep pass, so I just went deep on him, LOL

I was up 35-21 at halftime, I received the second half kickoff and he did that kickoff thing again, and I got a 20 yard run to his 40 and I began to become Farmer Hobbs by Milking the Clock. It pissed him off and he quit.

What a Maroon, like Bugs Bunny says!

I'd like all of you to go out there and beat this guy and show him the XWL guys are better than him.

LOL I PWNED THAT GUY TODAY, he used tom brady, i stopped his deep passes and i threw for 350 yards passing and 150 yards rushing and he quit lol. The end score was like 49-6 lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Players to avoid, cheaters, glitchers, etc   Players to avoid, cheaters, glitchers, etc Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Players to avoid, cheaters, glitchers, etc
Page 1 of 1