XWL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XWL

A wii league for Madden 09

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» I will take any
Not being able to win. Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 2:50 am by brett1994

» I would like to join
Not being able to win. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 6:23 pm by willerd100

» TEAMS.....
Not being able to win. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 7:37 am by willerd100

» Can i join?
Not being able to win. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 8:19 am by Masonjar

» Leaving xwl..
Not being able to win. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 11:26 am by Keyholder

» Waiting List
Not being able to win. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 6:42 am by IdgKdg

» Im leaving
Not being able to win. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 7:29 am by ljsoulja23

» withdrawing
Not being able to win. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 5:17 am by hoffy

» week 5 results
Not being able to win. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 8:58 am by Guest

Top posters
Keyholder
Not being able to win. Vote_lcapNot being able to win. Voting_barNot being able to win. Vote_rcap 
Ian43
Not being able to win. Vote_lcapNot being able to win. Voting_barNot being able to win. Vote_rcap 
hugemetsfan99
Pittguy2
jpfurry34
jungle09
kfied
bdhobbs1
riptide
BanguFC
ESPN
Poll
Use injured players?
Yes
Not being able to win. Vote_lcap68%Not being able to win. Vote_rcap
 68% [ 25 ]
No
Not being able to win. Vote_lcap32%Not being able to win. Vote_rcap
 32% [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 37

Not being able to win.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
willcutler

willcutler

Number of posts : 10
XWL Cash :
Not being able to win. Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Not being able to win. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-03

Not being able to win. Empty
PostSubject: Not being able to win.   Not being able to win. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 4:04 am

Everytime i win everyone says i cheesed BD leads the charge and complains about stupid things.
Back to top Go down
Ian43
Admin

Number of posts : 72
EA persona : Ian43
Team : Giants
XWL Cash :
Not being able to win. Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Not being able to win. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Not being able to win.   Not being able to win. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 4:21 am

Dont worry will everyone will always have a problem with the way you win, not just in madden but everywhere
Back to top Go down
https://xwiileague.forumotion.com
happy77

Number of posts : 6
XWL Cash :
Not being able to win. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Not being able to win. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Not being able to win.   Not being able to win. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 5:55 am

WIll in my brief experience with you you are a cheeser.....Again you beat me fair and square but along the way you do things that to me break the code of online madden i.e. fake punt on 1-10 in a 3-0 nothing game during the 1st half (not that it is ok to fake punt on 1-10 in any circumstance) that my friend is the definition of a cheeser. For now on in my book you are no different than A-Rod.
Back to top Go down
Ian43
Admin

XWL Cash :
Not being able to win. Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Not being able to win. Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Not being able to win.   Not being able to win. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 6:04 am

why the hell is this in suggestions?
Back to top Go down
Keyholder

Keyholder

Number of posts : 75
EA persona : Keyholder
Team : Saints
XWL Cash :
Not being able to win. Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Not being able to win. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Not being able to win.   Not being able to win. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 6:29 am

I agree with ian, why the hell would you post a problem here. Also, if you don't like the fact that we don't like the way you play, no one is telling you that you HAVE to play the way you do.
Back to top Go down
https://s527.photobucket.com/albums/cc359/mehneedmehcookie/
Ian43
Admin

XWL Cash :

PostSubject: Re: Not being able to win.   Not being able to win. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 8:16 am

As far as cheesing goes in this league, It is not against the rules to cheese. But i personaly hate cheesers as it is not fun to play against them. As fow will ive played him and he didnt cheese.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not being able to win.   Not being able to win. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not being able to win.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
XWL :: League Talk :: Suggestions-
Jump to:  
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com