XWL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XWL

A wii league for Madden 09

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» I will take any
The only teams I am worried about losing to Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 2:50 am by brett1994

» I would like to join
The only teams I am worried about losing to Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 6:23 pm by willerd100

» TEAMS.....
The only teams I am worried about losing to Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 7:37 am by willerd100

» Can i join?
The only teams I am worried about losing to Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 8:19 am by Masonjar

» Leaving xwl..
The only teams I am worried about losing to Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 11:26 am by Keyholder

» Waiting List
The only teams I am worried about losing to Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 6:42 am by IdgKdg

» Im leaving
The only teams I am worried about losing to Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 7:29 am by ljsoulja23

» withdrawing
The only teams I am worried about losing to Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 5:17 am by hoffy

» week 5 results
The only teams I am worried about losing to Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 8:58 am by Guest

Top posters
Keyholder
The only teams I am worried about losing to Vote_lcapThe only teams I am worried about losing to Voting_barThe only teams I am worried about losing to Vote_rcap 
Ian43
The only teams I am worried about losing to Vote_lcapThe only teams I am worried about losing to Voting_barThe only teams I am worried about losing to Vote_rcap 
hugemetsfan99
Pittguy2
jpfurry34
jungle09
kfied
bdhobbs1
riptide
BanguFC
ESPN
Poll
Use injured players?
Yes
The only teams I am worried about losing to Vote_lcap68%The only teams I am worried about losing to Vote_rcap
 68% [ 25 ]
No
The only teams I am worried about losing to Vote_lcap32%The only teams I am worried about losing to Vote_rcap
 32% [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 37

The only teams I am worried about losing to

Go down 
+3
Pittguy2
hugemetsfan99
Keyholder
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Keyholder

Keyholder

Number of posts : 75
EA persona : Keyholder
Team : Saints
XWL Cash :
The only teams I am worried about losing to Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100The only teams I am worried about losing to Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-19

The only teams I am worried about losing to Empty
PostSubject: The only teams I am worried about losing to   The only teams I am worried about losing to Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 10:52 am

Since I want and probably going to be the Steelers, I am only really worried about the Chargers, Saints, and Vikings. This depends on who gets them. I think i could beat any other team. All the teams listed above are because of their HB, they rock!
Back to top Go down
https://s527.photobucket.com/albums/cc359/mehneedmehcookie/
hugemetsfan99

hugemetsfan99

Number of posts : 51
EA persona : hugemetsfan
Mario Kart wii code : 189116363919
Team : Carolina Panthers
XWL Cash :
The only teams I am worried about losing to Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100The only teams I am worried about losing to Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: The only teams I am worried about losing to   The only teams I am worried about losing to Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 9:19 pm

hey brandon jacobs is gonna pound ya
just like he did the first time we played
(i won by 21) lol
Back to top Go down
Pittguy2

Number of posts : 48
EA persona : Pittguy2
Team : New York Jets
XWL Cash :
The only teams I am worried about losing to Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100The only teams I am worried about losing to Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: The only teams I am worried about losing to   The only teams I am worried about losing to Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 12:14 pm

im scared
Back to top Go down
ravensfan24

ravensfan24

Number of posts : 7
XWL Cash :
The only teams I am worried about losing to Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100The only teams I am worried about losing to Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: The only teams I am worried about losing to   The only teams I am worried about losing to Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 9:51 pm

ok but u better watch out for me becouse i am getting rams and steven jackson well pound u
Back to top Go down
Freezy

Number of posts : 4
XWL Cash :
The only teams I am worried about losing to Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The only teams I am worried about losing to Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: The only teams I am worried about losing to   The only teams I am worried about losing to Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 12:52 am

u rnt worried about losing to the eagles?? westbrooks pretty good. i dont even know if we play each other Razz. and if we did i suck so... this was a prety useless post LOL
Back to top Go down
JohnC

XWL Cash :
The only teams I am worried about losing to Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100The only teams I am worried about losing to Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: The only teams I am worried about losing to   The only teams I am worried about losing to Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 5:47 am

hahaha YOU GUYS BETTER WATCH OUT FOR FALCONS' BUT BURNER TURNER!!!
Back to top Go down
ShellShock

ShellShock

EA persona : ShellShock
Mario Kart wii code : 2235-1939-6670
Team : 49ers
XWL Cash :
The only teams I am worried about losing to Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100The only teams I am worried about losing to Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The only teams I am worried about losing to   The only teams I am worried about losing to Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 8:57 am

you should put up there the 49ers >=)
Back to top Go down
Pittguy2

Number of posts : 48
EA persona : Pittguy2
Team : New York Jets
XWL Cash :

PostSubject: Re: The only teams I am worried about losing to   The only teams I am worried about losing to Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 10:45 am

yea the niners are deadly lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The only teams I am worried about losing to   The only teams I am worried about losing to Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The only teams I am worried about losing to
Page 1 of 1