XWL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XWL

A wii league for Madden 09

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» I will take any
NEW RULE TO MOVE SEASON ALONG Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 2:50 am by brett1994

» I would like to join
NEW RULE TO MOVE SEASON ALONG Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 6:23 pm by willerd100

» TEAMS.....
NEW RULE TO MOVE SEASON ALONG Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 7:37 am by willerd100

» Can i join?
NEW RULE TO MOVE SEASON ALONG Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 8:19 am by Masonjar

» Leaving xwl..
NEW RULE TO MOVE SEASON ALONG Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 11:26 am by Keyholder

» Waiting List
NEW RULE TO MOVE SEASON ALONG Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 6:42 am by IdgKdg

» Im leaving
NEW RULE TO MOVE SEASON ALONG Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 7:29 am by ljsoulja23

» withdrawing
NEW RULE TO MOVE SEASON ALONG Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 5:17 am by hoffy

» week 5 results
NEW RULE TO MOVE SEASON ALONG Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 8:58 am by Guest

Top posters
Keyholder
NEW RULE TO MOVE SEASON ALONG Vote_lcapNEW RULE TO MOVE SEASON ALONG Voting_barNEW RULE TO MOVE SEASON ALONG Vote_rcap 
Ian43
NEW RULE TO MOVE SEASON ALONG Vote_lcapNEW RULE TO MOVE SEASON ALONG Voting_barNEW RULE TO MOVE SEASON ALONG Vote_rcap 
hugemetsfan99
Pittguy2
jpfurry34
jungle09
kfied
bdhobbs1
riptide
BanguFC
ESPN
Poll
Use injured players?
Yes
NEW RULE TO MOVE SEASON ALONG Vote_lcap68%NEW RULE TO MOVE SEASON ALONG Vote_rcap
 68% [ 25 ]
No
NEW RULE TO MOVE SEASON ALONG Vote_lcap32%NEW RULE TO MOVE SEASON ALONG Vote_rcap
 32% [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 37

NEW RULE TO MOVE SEASON ALONG

Go down 
+3
Keyholder
darthmauler
WhatTheDeuce
7 posters
AuthorMessage
WhatTheDeuce

Number of posts : 8
XWL Cash :
NEW RULE TO MOVE SEASON ALONG Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100NEW RULE TO MOVE SEASON ALONG Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-26

NEW RULE TO MOVE SEASON ALONG Empty
PostSubject: NEW RULE TO MOVE SEASON ALONG   NEW RULE TO MOVE SEASON ALONG Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 10:36 am

It seems to me that we have absolutely no time frame for getting through each player and team's season games efficiently.

I suggest a new rule to actually complete the season in a reasonable time frame. In order of the season schedule. One player will PM his week 1, 2, 3... opponent, and if there is no response from that opponent within THREE DAYS, on the 4th day the unresponsive player must forfeit.

Any disagreements/unusual circumstances will be judged and dealt with by administrators.

Opinions? Comments?
Back to top Go down
darthmauler

Number of posts : 10
EA persona : darthmauler
Team : Seattle Seahawks
XWL Cash :
NEW RULE TO MOVE SEASON ALONG Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100NEW RULE TO MOVE SEASON ALONG Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: NEW RULE TO MOVE SEASON ALONG   NEW RULE TO MOVE SEASON ALONG Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 10:45 am

Seems fine to me
Back to top Go down
Keyholder

Keyholder

Number of posts : 75
EA persona : Keyholder
Team : Saints
XWL Cash :
NEW RULE TO MOVE SEASON ALONG Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100NEW RULE TO MOVE SEASON ALONG Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: NEW RULE TO MOVE SEASON ALONG   NEW RULE TO MOVE SEASON ALONG Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 11:54 am

just curious where we are suppose to post our games
Back to top Go down
https://s527.photobucket.com/albums/cc359/mehneedmehcookie/
jpfurry34

jpfurry34

Number of posts : 26
XWL Cash :
NEW RULE TO MOVE SEASON ALONG Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100NEW RULE TO MOVE SEASON ALONG Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: NEW RULE TO MOVE SEASON ALONG   NEW RULE TO MOVE SEASON ALONG Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 12:08 pm

I dont like the idea of forfeits...if ppl arnt getting there stuff done they just need to be removed from there team.
Back to top Go down
WhatTheDeuce

XWL Cash :
NEW RULE TO MOVE SEASON ALONG Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100NEW RULE TO MOVE SEASON ALONG Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: NEW RULE TO MOVE SEASON ALONG   NEW RULE TO MOVE SEASON ALONG Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 12:15 pm

The games would simply be logged as a forfeit win. You post that. No stats means nothing is recorded for averages. JP, you're dreaming. People are procrastinators. This simply means the people who want to play, would play. Those who are less inclined to be actively involved are left behind. If a player really wants to be part of the league and season, a three day response time if plenty. I don't care if games are played within three days, but if there is zero communication from one player, why should the other player and the whole league be delayed?
Back to top Go down
brett1994

XWL Cash :
NEW RULE TO MOVE SEASON ALONG Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100NEW RULE TO MOVE SEASON ALONG Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: NEW RULE TO MOVE SEASON ALONG   NEW RULE TO MOVE SEASON ALONG Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 9:15 pm

that is a great idea i like it
Back to top Go down
willcutler

willcutler

XWL Cash :
NEW RULE TO MOVE SEASON ALONG Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100NEW RULE TO MOVE SEASON ALONG Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: NEW RULE TO MOVE SEASON ALONG   NEW RULE TO MOVE SEASON ALONG Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 10:50 pm

WhatTheDeuce wrote:
The games would simply be logged as a forfeit win. You post that. No stats means nothing is recorded for averages. JP, you're dreaming. People are procrastinators. This simply means the people who want to play, would play. Those who are less inclined to be actively involved are left behind. If a player really wants to be part of the league and season, a three day response time if plenty. I don't care if games are played within three days, but if there is zero communication from one player, why should the other player and the whole league be delayed?

I see how some people can''t always play
Back to top Go down
WhatTheDeuce

XWL Cash :

PostSubject: Re: NEW RULE TO MOVE SEASON ALONG   NEW RULE TO MOVE SEASON ALONG Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 1:43 am

You don't necessarily have to play within three days. But if you offer no response or indication within the three days that you plan on playing soon, you must forfeit on the fourth day. Therefore, a message will be sent from one player to another, if the other player contacts them back, and cannot play for a certain time, you arrange it, and there is no forfeit. I'd also say if there IS communication, but one of the players puts off a game for more than TWO WEEKS, the player must still forfeit. Two weeks seems like plenty of time to arrange one little game of Madden.
Back to top Go down
hugemetsfan99

hugemetsfan99

Number of posts : 51
EA persona : hugemetsfan
Mario Kart wii code : 189116363919
Team : Carolina Panthers
XWL Cash :
NEW RULE TO MOVE SEASON ALONG Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100NEW RULE TO MOVE SEASON ALONG Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: NEW RULE TO MOVE SEASON ALONG   NEW RULE TO MOVE SEASON ALONG Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 3:43 am

yea thats actually a rlly good idea deuce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW RULE TO MOVE SEASON ALONG   NEW RULE TO MOVE SEASON ALONG Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEW RULE TO MOVE SEASON ALONG
Page 1 of 1